A core commitment of Cylitec team is to provide our customers with a solid after-sales service and to contribute our experience in areas related to printing.
We offer repair service for used cylinders and sleeves that, still being in good conditions, have suffered damage on their surface, fixing systems, etc. and that – due to its physical state – cannot reach the quality and/or piece of work required.
We also repair those sleeves that, having become obsolete, may be recycled and turned into a useful development taking advantage of a fixed assets.
- Surface grinding and polishing: When the dimensions of the piece allow it, a surface grinding and polishing is performed to be delivered with the original dimensional tolerance values.
- Surface Recoating: the damaged surface layer is removed and replaced by a new one, made of epoxy-based material. The surface is rectified and polished to be delivered with the original dimensional tolerance values.
- Metal notch: the existing damaged notch is placed or replaced by a new one.
- Some parts enter loosely, almost without air pressure or on the contrary, it is necessary to generate a great force to place them. And occasionally all this is impossible, so that we end up hitting the piece, causing damage and bringing troubles such as set-up time, quality and speed of printing.
- Metal Protective Ring: An existing protector is placed or replaced to avoid damages to the core caused during the mounting of Sleeves and Bridge Sleeves.
- Sleeve Resizing: The external layer is roughed down or filled with epoxy material to get a new development. Then the surface is rectified and polished to be delivered with the original dimensional tolerance values.