Ultra-light cylinder for gravure printing, with metal shaft and body made of epoxy-based composite, coated with copper
- Weighs between 30% and 50% less than a conventional steel
cylinder, depending on the size.
- Body made of epoxy-based composite material.
- Plated with electrolytic copper 350 microns thick.
- Steel shaft.
- Resistant to aggressive solvents.
- Excellent dimensional stability due to the exclusive alveolar structure that confers the product an optimum balance between strength, stability and low weight.