Bridge Sleeve made of epoxy-based composite material and electrically conductive carbon that in combination with the Statcyl Sleeves enables a proper discharge of the static current that is generated during the printing process.
Excellent dimensional stability and very low weight due to the alveolar design developed for high thicknesses.
- Conductive coating made of epoxy-based carbon to enable electrostatic discharge.
- The exclusive alveolar structure confers the product an optimal balance between strength, stability and low weight.
- Resistant to aggressive solvents. Completely encapsulated, it avoids the absorption of solvents and moisture.
- Lateral sides protected by anti-impact material.
- Steel ring to protect the inside of the Bridge Sleeve.
- Suitable for high speed printing due to its monolithic design, excellent attachment and optimal cushioning properties of the inner elastomer layer.
- Smooth mounting and excellent attachment to the printer shaft.
- Optimal surface air distribution that enables an easy mounting / demounting of the sleeves without compromising a proper attachment to the bridge sleeve.