Bridge Sleeve made of carbon fiber and epoxy resins.
Due to the outstanding properties of the carbon fiber, this Bridge sleeve has the lowest weight of its kind, excellent mechanical properties, high dimensional stability and optimal discharge of the static electricity.
- The carbon fiber enables to reach the lowest possible weight preserving excellent mechanical and dinamical properties as well as an optimal discharge of the static electricity.
- Resistant to agressive solvents. Total encapsulation, avoids the absorption of solvents and humidity.
- Lateral sides protected by anti-impact material
- Steel ring to protect the interior of the Bridge Sleeve.
- Suitable for high-speed printing machines due to the monolithic design, excellent attachment and optimal cushioning properties of the internal elastomer layer.
- Smooth mounting and excellent attachment to the printer shaft.
- Optimal surface air distribution that enables an easy mounting / demounting of the sleeves without compromising a proper attachment to the Bridge Sleeve.